Digital Performance Executive en Neo@Ogilvy
april 2016 – present
– Build and maintain customer relationships in order to understand their needs and business priorities.
– Build solid and trustful relationships with publishers, displaying a dedication to delivering first-class service and solutions.
– Handle business deal tracking, monitoring, closing, and other related activities as needed.
– Maintain open communication with all affiliates on the day-to-day issues.
– Develop business strategies to improve affiliate program.
– Communicate with new and existing affiliates regarding upcoming promotions and optimization opportunities.
– Analyze performances against key metrics to identify, recommend, and implement optimizations and new integrations to increase efficiency, drive higher performances and meet partner’s expectations.
– Identify & Prospect for new partners, approach and establish contact, facilitate negotiations, support contract and on-boarding process, hand over to Account Manager team once establish, regular reporting of progress
↳ Tools: Ingenious Technologies, Tradedoubler, Datorama, Tableau, Google Analytics Premium, Google Tag Manager
↗ Logitravel: ES, PT, IT, FR, UK, DE, FI and BR
↗ Iberostar Hotels & Resorts: WW
Master’s Degree, Data Analytics
2016 – 2017
Master’s Degree, Digital Customer Management
2015 – 2016
Bachelor’s Degree, Advertising & Public Relations
2011 – 2015